Friday, April 10, 2009

Oh... the humanity.....

Ok... I don't want to hear any whining about not having warned you about what you are about to witness, should you proceed to play the video below.

Caveats:

1. I have zero musical aptitude.
2. I picked up a banjo for the first time about three weeks ago.
3. I'm learning clawhammer (frailing) style banjo by reading about it and watching a couple of Youtube videos.
4. I pick up the banjo and "mess with it" (as opposed to actually practicing) 5 times a week for a total of about 15 minutes at a time.

On the plus side, is the fact that I really like playing - as bad as I am at it. It's alot of fun! I can play (more or less) a total of 5 songs now, and the cat no longer tries to knock himself unconscious when I play...

So that means I'm getting better.... right?


No comments: