Friday, December 7, 2012

Girl Friday - 12/07/2012 - Jennifer Ellison

This week's Girl Friday comes to us from Liverpool, England... where she was awarded the title of "Rear of the Year" in 2008.

Jennifer Ellison

jennifer-ellison 4

Hit the jump for more...




jennifer-ellison 2

jennifer-ellison 5

And just in case anyone thinks there's no educational value to Girl Friday Posts... Did you know that you call people from Liverpool: Liverpudlians?  Now you do.

jennifer-ellison 6

Jennifer Ellison

jennifer-ellison 8

jennifer-ellison 9

jennifer-ellison 3

4 comments:

George said...

An educational blog, and one that teaches research methods.

You say she won "Rear of the Year" but only show it (barely) in one photo. Off to Google Images I go...

Paladin said...

George - It's nice when I can encourage people in their thirst for more knowledge. Is there any greater gift? :)

Murphy's Law said...

"Rear of the year"? I'd personally nominate her for "Best in chest", but that's just me being an American, I guess.

Paladin said...

I'd second that nomination, and move that we close nominations and proceed directly to a vote :)