Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vote with your wallet - Updated

Dick's Sporting Goods had suspended the sale of "modern sporting rifles" at its retail locations nationwide.

We have a Dick's in the town where I live. I've been there in the past and bought one thing or another. They are completely within their rights to sell, or not sell, firearms as they choose.

I'm also within my rights to never, EVER, enter their store again.

*Update: It seems that one of my favorite stores, Walmart, has joined Dick's in pulling these guns from their shelves. I'm in Walmart at least once a week and usually more. I do my grocery shopping there.

Change that to I DID do my grocery shopping there.

1 comment:

Robert Fowler said...

I try to do most of grocery shopping at the locally owner grocery stores. We have two here, Hy-Vee and Fareway. The up side is they are both based in Iowa.