Friday, January 18, 2013

Girl Friday - 1/18/2013 - Esti Ginzburg

This week's Girl Friday was originally going to be Israeli Model Bar Refaeli. I had the post all done, pictures selected and resized, etc. I just deleted them all, on purpose, when I remembered something about Ms. Refaeli.

Step behind the curtain with me for a minute, if you will. Don't worry... there's still going to be a Hot Girl at the end.

There's not a lot of rocket science that goes into Girl Friday. I basically stumble upon a Girl that makes my inner caveman go "Hunghhhhh...." and she's in.  There isn't really any criteria list beyond that. Girl Friday simply reflects my personal tastes. She doesn't have to be Conservative, or a Gun Owner, or anything else.

Occasionally, though, some aspect of an otherwise perfectly suitable Girl Friday will make her so unattractive to me as to eliminate her from consideration regardless of her physical beauty.

Israel requires a mandatory period of service in the Military. When the time came for her to serve, Ms. Fefaeli didn't want to. She married a family friend, very briefly, in order to avoid mandatory military service in her native Israel. She was pretty open about dodging her service. So is that the reason I banished her from Girl Friday?

Nope.

What got her booted was her response when questioned about what she did:

"I don't regret not enlisting, because it paid off big time. That's just the way it is, celebrities have other needs."

If you don't know what's wrong with that attitude, and why that brings her down from a 10 to a 2 in my book, then you'll never understand me.

So..., this week's Girl Friday is a different Israeli Model who doesn't believe her "shit don't stink" like everyone elses... and who was very proud to serve in the IDF:

Esti Ginzburg

esti-ginzburg 7

Hit the jump for more...


esti-ginzburg 6

esti-ginzburg 5

esti-ginzburg 4

esti-ginzburg 3

esti-ginzburg 2

esti-ginzburg

esti-ginzburg 8

5 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Huh, a knuckledragger with depth. I knew I liked you Paladin. ;-)

Paladin said...

Angel - When the Team of Scientists thawed me out of the Glacier, they were quite surprised too. The reasons why I would hump the leg of some female team members quite vigorously while others not at all was baffling to them until they figured it out :)

Ajdshootist said...

Excuse me i need to go howl at the moon!

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah, much better choice.

Brad_in_MA said...

Kudos on both your deselection and selection. Mazel Tov !!!!

Check out "doubletapper's" series . . . women of the IDF or something similar. Lots more where Esti came from !!!

doubletapper.blogspot.com

- Brad