Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hey, Ladies....

He's available!

gold-shirt-guy

That's Datta Phuge, wearing the $230,000 22 kt gold shirt that he had made because he thinks it will get him laid. He's from someplace called "Pimpri-Chinchwad", which I'm assuming is somewhere in/around India. The gameplan behind the shirt? In his own words:

"I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?"

So, Gals. How about it ... are you dazzled?

I decree that henceforth people like this, who think it's all about the bling and not about the man, shall be forever known in the Land of Paladin as a "Chinchwad".

So let it be written. So let it be done.

H/T Geekologie

3 comments:

kx59 said...

Chinchwad.
Makes me feel all unusual, sullied and itchy down below.
Like I've been camping for 3 or 4 days without a change of clothes and gotten a bad case of the red bugs.

hiswiserangel said...

jeez, what a chinchwad.

So what are women of the same persuasion called? Oh right, Kardashian.

BobG said...

So that's what a pimp looks like in India...