Friday, February 1, 2013

Girl Friday - 02/01/2013 - Joanna Krupa NSFW

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for my absence from the Comments section of my blog-friends. Between the Anniversary and the recent beautiful Texas weather (outdoor projects) I've been even more pressed for time than usual. I'll get caught up at some point...

In the mean time.... nothing stops Girl Friday :)

This week's Girl Friday is

Joanna Krupa

joanna-krupa


Hit the jump for more...


joanna-krupa 3

joanna-krupa 2

joanna-krupa 6

joanna-krupa 4

joanna-krupa 5

joanna-krupa 7

joanna-krupa 8

3 comments:

Bob said...

She needs to stop injecting collagen into her lips. Gives her a fish face.

Paladin said...

To bastardize/borrow a line from Deliverance... I think she has a purty mouth :)

Rabbit said...

I remember perky.