Friday, February 22, 2013

Girl Friday - 2/22/2013 - Xenia Tchoumitcheva

This week's Girl Friday was born in Russian, grew up in Switzerland, and is more than just a pretty face. In addition to being a model, actress, and TV host... she has a Bachelor's Degree in Economics, speaks 5 languages, and has served internships with Merril Lynch and JPMorgan's Investment Banking Group.

Xenia Tchoumitcheva

xenia-tchoumitcheva 2

Hit the jump for more...


xenia-tchoumitcheva 4

xenia-tchoumitcheva

xenia-tchoumitcheva 3

xenia-tchoumitcheva 6

xenia-tchoumitcheva 5

5 comments:

Ajdshootist said...

Nomaly i stay away from blue eyed blondes as i have always had bad luck with them but i would be prepared to make an expectation in her case, WOW OH WOW!!!

M. D. Jackson said...

Show me the money!

Stephen said...

She makes me feel my age....old.

armedlaughing said...

She's amazing!

gfa

smoky said...

Beauty and brains. I know I could fall in love with this Russian babushka. Ummmm1